Thursday 25 October 2012


                                     Body Architecture design

Close up of my design
 
For the flower part i am going to make different sized "fans" out
of paper and attaching them all together to do this i need to make straight
indents every 2cm away from eachother and fold back to front
 
For my leaf i am going to make the basic shape out of card and then
use a technique called embossing to indents the stem to give it a better effect

 
Labelled design
 
To make my piece i will make a template around my arm to connect all of my pieces together. Then i will hot glue gun my flowers and leafs onto the template.

2 comments:

  1. This is an ambitious design Francesca, well done.

    Now you are making this from paper can you add a refined design that takes in account the different techniques you will need to use.

    ReplyDelete