Thursday 27 September 2012

More Pictures for Natural Forms and Nature



I added some pictures which will inspire me for my natural forms and nature theme aswell as these and on my first blog
 

A dripping leaf will inspire be by its shape and the lines of the actual leaf

This picture inspired me by the actual roots of the leaf

Flower

Flower

I liked this picture as you can see the blackberries, leafs and stems of the plant

I took this picture as i liked the angle the flowers were at aswell as all the other plants
in the background
 
 

                                                 Tree Bark
 An landscape of trees, fields and hills (My photography)
I took a picture of this butterfly as its wing patterens are very insperational

I like these leafs a they are hanging upside down and u can see the veins of the leafs aswell!
 
This time i chose to just upload pictures of the natural forms rather than uploading body achitecture because these things inspire me more than the actual body achitecture that i had on my other blog.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. A good range of interesting images that should give you lots of ideas for your future designs.

    It would be good to add more of your own photos as this will show how you are working towards AO3 through photography.

    Check spelling.

    ReplyDelete