Friday 21 September 2012

Paper glove: Final piece

Paper Glove

I made a paper glove which represents lots of different thinks inside my theme natural forms.
The main part of my glove is the 3d circular piece and a ringwhich is made the represent a spiders web. I also have a long piece of paper going down the arm which represents a tree and its bark.
These connect with my theme natural forms because all of these things are natural forms.
I could have developed my ideas by adding different parts which represents natural forms
but overall I am happy with my final product.

My experiments and blog ideas really helped with my final piece as I had more ideas
for what to add on to my "spiders web" If I didnt have my blog I wouldn't have
come up with the centre piece which inspired me from tree bark and I wouldn't
have came up with the "spiders web".
This is my final piece
A close up on the "Bark" and "Spidersweb"

A close up of the "Bark"

 
This is the spiders web that inspired me to make my piece.

Experimenting helped me make my final piece because i found out different paper techiniques
that worked and didnt work for my final piece.

This piece of work helped us alot as it also connects to the GCSE assessment objectives.
AO1 is to develop are ideas which we developed our experimental ideas to make our finals piece. AO2 is to refine our ideas through experimenting which we also did. AO4 is to present our final piece which we nearlly did since we presented our final piece on our blogs.






2 comments:

  1. Your final piece is great as it reflects your theme but in a subtle and thoughtful way, well done.

    You are showing a good understanding of how the assessment objectives link to the practical work you are making.

    Please upload new photographs that are out of focus.

    Check grammar and spelling.

    ReplyDelete