Friday 7 September 2012

Natural forms

                                                         Welcome to my blog!

I have followed the theme of Natural Forms for my body architecture piece. I choose this theme because it gives you a lot of variety and also there are many different ideas inside this one theme!
Below are some Pictures that inspired me



This picture really inspired me as when I looked at it. I could really imagine a person
                                                               Intertwined within this form.

 

This piece of natural fashion was designed by Mario’s Schwab who was
                                    Inspired by this beetle (Right hand side picture)



This 3d headpiece was inspired by leaves and their roots

I took this picture of a trees bark because tree bark is a natural form and I think
            That tree bark or a tree bark looking material would be a great media for Body Architecture

 
 
 
I took this picture because I could imagine a person inside a Body
 Architecture with a Media like this


 

I really like this natural fashion which reminds me of tree roots
                            I would like to see a body architecture piece with all of the materials and
                                                 Design like the picture on the right!


 

 

This is a design by Oskar Schlemmer which reminded me of a flower head.
 
 
 

This head piece was inspired by crows; the feathery design is also mirrored
                                                                     Within the neck piece



This head piece was inspired by natural forms
 

 
This fashion was inspired by an African crowned crane.
 
 
 

 
I took this picture of a plant as i like the look of it and it really fits in with my theme

 
 
I took this picture of a flower and some plant leaves because i
like the flowers colour and texture


When I make my piece I will think about each type of material I will use for my structure,
I would love to make my piece from something which represents a leaf and it roots and also maybe the twigs on a tree!



2 comments:

  1. Great start, well done.

    You have some interesting thoughts and ideas that could go towards making some exciting pieces.

    Please upload new images that are in focus, perhaps you could use a school camera to do this?

    Please centre text and check basic grammar, spelling and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete